Badongo

Enjoy!

Edited by iak` - 20/12/2008, 15:42

Ardenias
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/12/2008, 20:20     +1   -1

OMG!

tokyogodfather
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/12/2008, 08:14     +1   -1

um, dumb question but im a noob to this forum. where exactly is the download link??

oh its the sharebee word? i've never heard of sharebee...

sharebee seems to have a lot links and spam to go through..sigh...have you thought of trying filemojo.com ? they dont even have a captcha you have to go through.

ahh...zshare is good. you might as well skip sharebee and go straight to using a zshare link.

CAT_IMG Posted on 20/12/2008, 15:39     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
HM | Global Mod

Anonymous

First of all welcome :)

We usually use Sharebee because it uploads the file (or the files) at the same moment on Megaupload, Zshare, Rapidshare and Badongo. All the links to the scans are at the link in the first post. Next time however I'll post the links directly to avoid this kind of problem.

PS: Sorry for my English, I'm Italian :asd:

Web  Top
tokyogodfather
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/12/2008, 21:39     +1   -1

QUOTE (iak` @ 20/12/2008, 15:39)
First of all welcome :)

We usually use Sharebee because it uploads the file (or the files) at the same moment on Megaupload, Zshare, Rapidshare and Badongo. All the links to the scans are at the link in the first post. Next time however I'll post the links directly to avoid this kind of problem.

PS: Sorry for my English, I'm Italian :asd:

thank you! and great work! i'm really happy that you use hisshoburaiken's translations.

actually, you don't have to put up all the links. i guess the problem for me was I didn't realize that the sharebee word was a link, lol. for new people, your site has very nice designs, but it can be hard to intuitively know what's a link, and what's just a design. for example, if sharebee had been traditional blue and underlined, i would have clicked on it right away, even though I had no idea what sharebee is, heeh.

thanks though!

4 replies since 19/12/2008, 19:26   2197 views